Free Download Sharp AR-M160 Driver For Windows 11/10/8/7 32/64 Bit and MacOS – The Sharp AR-M160 digital copier is versatile enough to meet the needs of any business. The new Sharp AR-M160 digital copier is a low-cost multifunction copier that delivers everything you need and more. The Sharp AR-M160 digital copier has a capacity of 250 sheets of paper, a bypass tray of 100 sheets, and standard 600 dpi host-based printing on a personal computer. Even the busiest offices can benefit from the Sharp AR-M160 digital copier.
Sharp’s AR-M160 digital copier can be made even more productive with the addition of the Function Upgrade Kit, which has 16 MB of extra memory, electronic sorting, faster PC printing and a USB 2.0 interface for easy device sharing. With the optional PCL6 Network Printing/Scanning Kit, Sharp AR-M160 digital copier can handle busy workgroups.
Sharp AR-M160 Overview
Sharp AR-M160 Digital Imager Copiers are a sensible solution for any small business or workforce. With a 250-sheet paper capacity, 100-sheet bypass tray, and 600 dpi host-based PC printing, this low-cost multifunctional copier manages high workflow easily. AR-M160 Sharp Copiers include full-color, ledger-size PC scanning for further functionality.
- Speed: 16 ppm (8.5′′ x 11′′) Copy Quality:
- Max. 11″ x 17″ in the original size.
- There are two types of paper feed trays: one has a capacity of 250 sheets, while the other has a 100 sheet bypass tray.
- Recommendation: 15,000 per month
- The standard print speed is 10 ppm.
- A cold cathode lamp is the light source.
- 600 dpi (output and scan)
- Two levels of grayscale: 256
- And More
Sharp AR-M160 Driver Download
Download Sharp AR-M160 Driver for your computer with latest printer driver software update and latest version update. Choose your type Operating System and Download it below.
|SAP Device Type|
|Printer Driver – PCL6/PS 32 Bit|
|Printer Driver – PCL6/PS 64 Bit|
|Printer and TWAIN Drivers – GDI/SPLC 32 Bit|
|Printer and TWAIN Drivers – GDI/SPLC 64 Bit|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver for your Computer?
- Download it to your computer.
- The location of the file’s storage
- Verify the computer’s configuration.
- Click the EXE file you downloaded to begin the decompression process.
- Then the installation process will begin.
The latest printer drivers for Sharp, Epson and Canon are constantly available on our website, so don’t forget to come back if you need more printer drivers. Thank you for downloading printer drivers from our website.